Collaborate with Ease
The SMART 7286 is an all-in-one, 86" SMART Board with iQ technology that brings devices, lesson content and software together without any unnecessary cables. It includes only the most advanced features to help teachers and students collaborate with ease. The SMART Board 7000 series is the hub of today's classroom. It is designed for the whole class, small group and individual learning. The 7000 series is the pinnacle of the SMART Board experience.
iQ Technology Puts Everything You Need in One Place
The SMART Board's built-in iQ technology puts everything you need in one place, available at the touch of a finger. There's no need for wires and cables. The embedded computer offers one-touch access to SMART Learning Suite applications like SMART Notebook lessons, SMART Lab activities and SMART amp workspaces. There's also access to collaboration tools, like a digital whiteboard, built-in web browser and wireless screen sharing (iOS, Android and Microsoft devices).
The SMART Board 7000 series frees student imaginations to run wild. Students and teachers can add notes to, and write on, virtually everything you can show on the board as easy as paper.
- Teachers see 4 different answers written at the same time with Pen ID
- SMART Ink lets you write over websites, videos, PDFs and Microsoft Office files and save your notes in almost any file type.
- Capture screens. Change ink colours. Use presentation tools. Convert writing to text. SMART Ink gives teachers one-touch access to these features and more.
- Smooth writing experience produces lines with curved edges that look real.
- The SMART Board 7000 series comes with four pens, so it's easy for students to work side by side on projects.
What if students didn't' have to take turns? Creating together is super easy and really fun when different students can move objects, type on the screen and tap to select at the same time.
- An ultra-smooth Silktouch finish allows teachers to use the board for hours without finger burn.
- 16 simultaneous interaction points let many students do different things at the same time with pens, erasers and fingers
- Fingers select, pens write, and palms erase. Your SMART Board automatically knows the difference thanks to Object Awareness.
SMART Board 7000 series is 25 years in the making. The 7000 series is the digital heart of your interactive classroom experience, connecting SMART Boards and software, devices and vibrant imaginations. It helps students discover talents and passions, and teachers to promote student achievement in exciting new ways.
Where Classroom Technology Comes Together
SMART Board 7000 series is a classroom technology hub for learning software, lesson content and student devices. One-year SMART Learning Suite subscription included.
The world's premiere education software, SMART Notebook facilitates engaging and hands-on learning experiences while providing the flexibility to respond to the needs of learners on the fly.
Gives teachers customisable templates to create game-based activities in minutes. The quality graphics, sound and compatibility with a variety of student devices, including Chromebooks, keeping students engaged for hours.
What better way to ensure student success than to instantly see how well they've understood a lesson? Create a question set in under 5 minutes that students can answer on desktop computers, laptops, tablets or phones.
A collaborative workspace where you can share and work on lesson content SMART amp brings the whole class, groups of students or individuals together to work on projects, add multimedia content and instant message.
Fingers glide effortlessly using Silktouch technology, providing hours of comfortable, error free use.
Automatically differentiates between a finger, pen or palm on the board to let you touch, erase and edit with ease.
Enables writing in different colours at the same time to encourage collaboration.
Guarantees writing legibility whether you use the pen or a finger