Pens, paper and textbooks have been replaced with tablets, interactive boards, streaming video, augmented reality and building infrastructure IoT.
We're partnered with Cambium, who provide the solutions that classrooms need to encourage immersive, student-centric learning, even when using bandwidth-heavy applications.
"Many schools rely on networks to deliver classroom learning materials. A reliable network is important for both staff and pupils so there are no distractions during lesson time."
- Steven Ramsden, IT Engineer
Create a Connected Classroom for Digital Learning with Cambium
Cambium Networks makes digital learning with WiFi easy and affordable. Cambium Networks' classroom WiFi solutions are purposefully designed for the connectivity needs of modern schools Your district and campus can have a simple, scalable network that performs immediately at a lower total cost of ownership.
Thousands of schools around the world have chosen Cambium's WiFi access points (AP) to provide a tailored, cloud-managed WiFi solution. Cambium Networks' access points enable end-to-end troubleshooting and network control while minimizing the amount of equipment and associated costs. Most importantly, the WiFi access points ensure maximum network availability to support learning.
Make school WiFi network design and device configuration easy to maximise learning.
- Zero-Touch Configuration Day Zero - Pre-configure the network even before you receive the access points
- Day One - Just plug in the access points and they will be configured automatically
- Ongoing - Automatic RF controls adjust the network. Roaming is seamless for users across campus. Manage everything easily from one console
- EasyPass access management supports Google G-Suite and Microsoft Azure integration. Additionally, it supports IoT integration, guest access and more to cover a wide variety of use cases
- Monitor and manage the entire network via XMS, whether for a school or district-wide. Do this from a single screen to optimise performance and minimise network downtime.
WiFi solutions to connect a school or district
- Connect a single school with 10 classrooms or standardize a district-wide solution. Cambium Networks offers a complete portfolio of WiFi access points and a variety of options for management systems. As a result, both large and small schools can grow with these solutions.
- Solutions include Zero-Touch configuration, automatic RF optimization, seamless roaming and a dashboard. The dashboard includes system-level, site-level and access point level key performance indicators (KPI). Under those circumstances, you can deploy the entire network in one day and manage with enterprise-grade automation.
- Scale WiFi coverage across high-density networks, sports arenas and auditoriums. These location have application visibility and control, integrated network security and embedded controller intelligence. With this in mind, you can optimise performance for multiple locations.
Deploy indoor and outdoor school WiFi with low total cost
- Reduce the cost and hassle of WiFi. Altogether, high-density access points reduce equipment requirements, associated site preparation and labor costs. Automated management optimizes network performance, and IT teams can manage the network without being on site. Administrators should never have to touch an access point and never send a technician.
- School WiFi, campus WiFi and information technology IT teams, along with managed service providers, can provide these WiFi solutions. Subsequently, K-12 and higher education environments can experience high customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- WiFi connectivity for students, faculty, staff, guests and IoT devices
- Centralized cloud-based end-to-end monitoring and management system
- EasyPass management supports Google G Suite and Microsoft Azure integration
- Easy to use education WiFi solutions that are affordable to meet budget constraints
- Migration path to WiFi6
WiFi in a learning environment can ramp quickly to high capacity when classrooms of students simultaneously go online to stream content or videos. With a maximum capacity of 256 users, across 16 SSIDs and tests showing the ability to support a 100 concurrent video streams cnPilot 802.11ac access points combine peak performance and affordable pricing.
Learning stops when the network is down. Maximize system up-time with a centralised cloud-managed or private management system that monitors and manages the entire wireless network. Centrally manage the network across schools in the district or the entire higher education campus and confirm system software in all devices and minimise downtime and disruptions.
WE ARE CBC
Our company has now been in operation for over 30 years with consistent growth over that period, this is testament to our business model which helps our customers achieve their IT goals through long-term partnerships. We keep up with the landscape of the IT industry to make sure we offer our customers long-term solutions.
Find out how we can help you, here.